Saturday, November 29, 2008

Exam blues

I am missing out on a whole lot of fun bcoz its the time of the yr with dreaded term papers. Bahx!

No Zouk with Serene tonight, no buying of my long-awaited Samsung OMNIA with Alisa, and god bless me, I don't even hv the mood to plan my Dubai wardrobe (3 wks of holiday require alot of clothes!) all bcoz I am still waddling in differentiation rules and logarithmic expressions. *sulks*

Later Trix dear is going to submit her postcard designs for the Pameran Poskad '08 exhibition at Dempsey Hill and the family is going to check out the new Biopolis. But me? Stuck at hm with Math. Oh, what joy. -_-"



Many little postcards forming her piece of "In My Head". Though it sorta looks like an onion, it IS supposed to be random. :D

With all the media buzz abt promoting S'pore as a creative hub, please do support our art industry. :)

For I hv seen first hand how much time and effort goes into each and every creation. All the late nights and not to mention $$$ burned, young talents need all the support and encouragement to follow their passions and save the world frm being simply black and boring. :(

And mei, I am so damn bloody proud you.

So peeps, if you hv some time to spare nxt wkend, why not head down to Dempsey Hill and appreciate something (or at least attempt to be cultured). If you see something you like, buy it.

I hv already supported so what are you waiting for?
details at: http://pameranposkad.wordpress.com/



and my daddy is so random.

He just sent a "wishlist" for the things we shld bring along to Dubai. Among some ordinary items were "kaya, dark soya sauce and soft-boiled egg maker". LOL.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home